Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Have you heard - Crafting Vicky

Hello!  I'm here for my 2nd inspiration post of the month and I had fun journaling again.  But this time just for the fun of it in a journal that I made some time ago and don't use enough!

Here is the make using the wonderful image Have you heard.


Since it's an homemade journal the pages are from the book itself.  And the background came together as an accident because I had put too much brushos on the page on the other side.  When I closed the book to try to absorb some of it this is what happened :)  Love it when the background makes itself!  I use some prima metallic chalk edger in gold.

The image was colored with my copics.  Hope you like it!!!

Have a fabulous Sunday and stay creative!!!  Don't forget to check out the store for some fab digis!!!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment