Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Baby Bump Art

Hi! I'm Lynda and while I have been with Karleigh Sue since the beginning , this is my very first post on the Inspiration Blog. I am thrilled to now be on this team as well as the challenge DT. If you want to see a bit more of my work you can find my blog here

Today I am sharing with you my take on Baby Bump Art.


I coloured this cutie with a combination of Copics and Promarkers. Unfortunately I can't share the colours I used as I coloured her up ages ago and didn't make a note (doh!), but she only made her way to a card today. I promise to do better next time!!

I kept the card simple, stamping a sentiment with alphabet stamps from Avery Elle and cutting an easel shape out of scrap card. I added some teeny little feet from my buttons box and a congrats banner to finish it off.

Thanks for reading. I can't wait to get cracking and share more Karleigh Sue projects with you over the coming months!

Have a great weekend


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment