Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Friday, January 29, 2016

Women are from Venus......

Hi Karleigh Sue Fans
 
 
Today I am sharing a journal page using the fun and quirky Terrestrial digi available in store!!
You have probably noticed I love working in my journals!

 
As soon as I saw this digi I knew I wanted to use the "Women are from Venus" saying - love to make fun pages with a bit of humour!

 
I used a variety of mediums on the background - paint, serviette pieces, builders mesh, texture paste, stencil, posca pen and some puff paint to make the "smoke" coming from her spaceship LOL!
I stamped some large letters on paper, cut out and added a "border" with sharpie texta and adhered to the page.

 
Image was printed on card and coloured with pastel pencils - I gave her a bit of a "green" tinge so she looked out of this world!!
 
Hope you can find some inspiration from my creation today!
 
Sharon
Guest DT


No comments:

Post a Comment