Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Friday, July 3, 2015

IT'S MORE FUN TO BE NAUGHTY:)

Hello everyone!  It's Audrey from the DT and here I am, back on the Karleigh Sue Inspiration blog with another creation to share using one of the brilliant images from Karleigh Sue Etsy Shoppe.  I hope everyone is having a great start to July - hard to believe we are in July already!   Summer always seems to go by so quickly.

My creation today features Jess and Cheri image which can be found in Karleigh Sue Etsy Shoppe.  This is a super fun image and as always, so much fun to color!
I am still doing different folds, so hope you like this one.  I don't know what it's called, I saw it on Pinterest and thought it was cool.  I have used it once before and I love how it showcases this particular image.  I chose papers from Echo Park and SU.  Image is cut with Jaded Blossom die and sentiment, from Pink By Design, is cut with Avery Elle die.  I added Prima bling to middle of tag and Prima pearl flourish on the bottom.

 
Copic colors as follows:

Hair - (Left) YR31, YR21, E53, E33 (Right) E15, E35, E37, E47
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R21
Sunglasses - (Left) E30, E31, E34, E37 (Right) N1, N2, N4, N6
Clothes - tops (Left) BG10, BG11, BG32, BG34, BG13, BG15
(Right) YR14, YR16, YR18
Red combo used - R24, R27, R46, R39
Green pants YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Purse - YR31, YR21, YR24, E33

Image is highlighted with Y00, Y02
 
I sure hope you like how this came out and hopefully it has provided some inspiration for you:)  Remember to check out Karleigh Sue Etsy ShoppeKarleigh Sue Facebook Fan Group and Karleigh Sue Challenge blog.  Have a great day!!

Hugs:)


No comments:

Post a Comment