Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Friday, April 24, 2015

Sexy and Sassy

Hello everyone!  It's Audrey from the DT and here I am, back on the Karleigh Sue Inspiration blog with another creation to share using one of the brilliant images from Karleigh Sue Etsy Shoppe.

Today, I am using Sexy Irie image which can be found in Karleigh Sue Etsy Shoppe.  This is a super fun an versatile image.

For this creation, I decided to go with a color scheme outside of my usual comfort zone, and I have to say, I am really please with the results.  I hope you like it as well.  The DP is from Kaisercraft, bling from Queen and Co. and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Image is cut with one of my brand new dies from Nellie Snellen.  Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom and cut with die from there.


Copic colors used as follows:

Hair - Y31, Y21, YR24, E99
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Boot - C2, C4, C6, C9
Belt Y17, Y28, E35
Beer mug/beer - C4, C2, C1, Y14, Y18, Y15
Shirt C2, C4
Dress and Shamrock - BG11, BG13, BG32, BG34, C4
I added gold Atyou Spica for some glitter on the trim of her shirt

Image is highlighted with C1 and grounded with E42, E43 and E44.


I sure hope you like how this came out and hopefully it has provided some inspiration for you:)  Remember to check out New Karleigh Sue Digi ShoppeKarleigh Sue Etsy ShoppeKarleigh Sue Facebook Fan Group and Karleigh Sue Challenge blog.  Have a great day!!

Hugs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment